Provide technical support to end users operating Facial Recognition PCs and tablets running Windows 10 Operating System.
- Research, diagnose, repair and explain technical solutions to customers in professional manner
- Troubleshoot technical issues both locally as well as remote customers throughout the country.
- Analyze error logs to make a determination as to cause of problems
- Maintain Facial Recognition hardware located in the Atlanta Airport.
- Provide direct on-call site support, as needed
- Must have solid Windows troubleshooting experience – minimum 1 year
- Requires experience in 1st level troubleshooting PCs, laptops, Windows 10
- Experience analyzing logs and identification of root cause of problems
- Must have solid experience with desktop support / remote connectivity
- Experience installing and configuring software
- Must have working knowledge of wireless network
- Linux experience a plus
- Familiar with cleaning equipment and parts
- Exceptional communication and customer service – verbal and written
- Must be willing and available to support an on-call rotation as scheduled by manager