This new position is part of our Unitary & Ductless HVAC team and will be a very strategic, customer-facing role within the organization. This person will be a liaison between our technical support/training team and our R&D team. The right candidate will focus on providing world-class support, use Company resources and expertise to grow the business, and lead a number of strategic activities such as competitive analysis, new product opportunities, R&D support, product planning and consumer/contractor research, etc. This is a full-time position. Some domestic and international travel is required.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Click here to apply online
- Collaborate with international R&D team regarding product design, problem-solving, and new concept development as related to technical and application-related solutions
- Assist the product planning and research team with related items
- Help conduct, coordinate, and answer product-related questions from customers
- Use customer/contractor feedback to identify product improvements
- Evaluate overall market & competition to help strategize future product innovations & opportunities
- Be an internal advocate for various customers regarding improved communication
- Have the ability to lead tactical customer support items – such as helping get internal support for field quality, product training, and product availability inquiries
- Be a self-starter regarding a proactive approach to analyzing product reviews, integrating customer/product concerns into future research events
- Strong communication and organization skills related to the customer-specific action items & product strategy plans
- Participate in weekly R&D calls with international design team – following up on action items, etc.