Affinitiv is seeking a Technical Support Representative to add to our Customer Success Team. Ideal candidates should have 2 years’ experience in customer service with a technical background. We are seeking bright, high energy, customer service fanatics! This position requires an employee that does well supporting end users on (web based) software programs, is personable and professional on the phone, has great patience, and is very savvy with software. He/she must have experience in providing customer support over the phone and via e-mail.
- Support business customers on our proprietary software to identify service-related needs and offer the most appropriate solutions providing world-class customer service.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning our products and the underlying technologies.
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical/business issues within the organization.
- Work with support and/or product development personnel to troubleshoot and work around product issues.
- Prioritize and organize customer ticket workload.
- Listen, comprehend, and communicate well with customers as well as teammates.
Desired Skills (not required):
- Experience providing in-person Windows and Mac support, as well as mobile device support (iOS, Android and Windows based devices) is preferred.
- 2+ years of high-level technical support in a Windows environment.
- 2+ years technical experience with computer software, including the installation and configuration of Windows programs.
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating system architecture and security.
- Experience working with Zendesk preferred.
- Knowledge of the car dealership industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Customer Support and Technical skills.
- Good understanding of Windows Operating System.
- Ability to professionally interact with the end user to train and work with them to meet new requirements and needs via email, phone and ticketing system
- Ability to handle high volume tickets and calls while maintaining an up-to-date backlog of actively working tickets.
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Well-organized, with the ability to multi-task, and work with minimal supervision.
Affinitiv Equal Opportunity Statement
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality and an inclusive environment. Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.