Technical Specialist with 8-10 years’ experience and willingness to travel South Africa.
- Financial/ Banking domain experience
- Experience in Maintenance and Support projects and Development
- Mainframe Technologies - CAMS Hogan, Db2
- DevOps -XLRelease , version Control -Topaz , ISPW
- Good to have technical/tool skill – Xpeditor, File-aid, Control-M
- Preferred Domain knowledge – Banking(Core, deposits, statements/alert)
- Good Experience/exposure in – Client interaction for business requirement gathering, system designing, coding, testing
- Self-sufficient to Handle tasks independently, full SDLC exposure
- Exposure to agile team work process would be added advantage
- Mirco Focus Cobol
- Micro Focus Acucobo
- Visual Cobol
- Fujitsu Cobol
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201866 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .