Our client, a well-established and forward-thinking developer & manufacturer of electromechanical and electronic devices for the automotive industry, is looking for a Technical Specialist (Power Electronics) to join their team in Novi, MI.
Why work here?
This company is a leader in their product space and has over a century of experience providing quality products on a global scale. The company is a small, entrepreneurial group that operates independently with the backing of a well-established, Fortune 500 parent organization. This is a full-time position which offers competitive benefits and unique employee perks.
The Technical Specialist is responsible for innovating new products and bringing new technologies into product architectures:
- Lead conception and advanced development of power electronic products
- Perform validation and performance characterization of prototype samples
- Collaborate with mechanical, manufacturing, and supply chain teams to bring the product into mass production when required by customers
- Work with quick turn suppliers to execute the bring-up, debug and characterization of prototypes
- Develop and industrialize the use of new technologies and solutions on power electronics and advanced manufacturing
- Develop product hardware/circuit designs to meet customer specifications
- Support hardware engineering leads
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in electronic circuit design
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.