Our client, one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of calcium aluminate cement, has an immediate opening for a Technical Services Engineer.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to the company's safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Assist sales force in providing technical and marketing services for customers and monitoring the quality of the company's products.
- Provide proactive support to cement commercial group & customers in the areas of product performance, mix optimizations, best practices, technical information.
- Manage and conduct projects together with clients and company personnel in cement and concrete application, new application development.
- Act as interface between sales, R&D and Customer and participate to new products development.
- Support sales by development of marketing strategies for the company's products.
- Troubleshoot and handle customer related complaints and technical questions.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Concrete Technology, Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering or Materials Engineering, and/or 5 years in concrete and concrete products managing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager, Technical Services Engineer or Certified Concrete Technologist in the building materials industries (cement, concrete, admixtures).
- Technical knowledge of building materials with excellent understanding of the cement industry, knowledge of Aluminate cements is a clear plus and well versed in the application and mix design development using admixtures (chemical and mineral) and cementitious additions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management. Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written), German would be a plus.
- Note: Position involves travel as needed to meet with customers, plant personnel, colleagues and attend business and plant meetings in US and Europe. Frequency 30 to 50%