endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
MISSION: The purpose of this position is to provide first-level technical support, to external and internal customers by documenting issues and assisting them with hardware and software problems via the phone or email. You will be the first point of contact for technical troubleshooting of products sold to customers. The ideal candidate will have a manufacturing background with technical field service experience but is no longer looking to travel on a daily basis. This is an on-site position with no travel required.
- Provide first-line technical support via phone, email or web inquiries.
- Logs all issues into the call logging system.
- Evaluate and prioritize customer issues
- Documents initial problem, troubleshooting steps and resolution of the issue.
- Quickly evaluates customer issues and escalates issues appropriately, when necessary.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products
- Provides a high level of customer service for all support inquiries
- Schedule customer appointments for Field Techs.
- Escalate scheduling conflicts to the Technical Support Supervisor or District Supervisors for evaluation.
- Respond to after hour customer call requests.
- 3+ years of experience as a Service Technician/Field Technician/Field Service Engineer
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to work overtime as needed (typically 4-5 OT hours/week)
- Experience working with technical aspects of manufactured electronic products
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.