Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your technical/mechanical abilities to provide consultative solutions to customers within the woodworking industry throughout the South East Market. You will work in conjunction with the territory sales reps and service team to identify product needs for customers that will enhance their fabrication/manufacturing capabilities. You must be self-directed and accountable, a go-getter who is motivated by sales goals, have a strong technical aptitude, 5+ year’s experience with rebuilt machinery and equipment, be coachable, and have a background in market development.
- Leading manufacturing distributor of equipment & technology for the cabinetry, moulding, millwork, furniture, and specialty wood products industries
- Multi regional capital equipment distribution company known for having the largest service division of all their competitors
- Member of over 25 accredited industry related trade associations offering career growth and development
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary/guarantee with bonus potential, and uncapped commissions once you have grown your market
- Healthy monthly car allowance, maintenance, mileage, and expenses paid
- Outstanding benefits package, paid vacations, holidays, and more
- Professional growth, advancement, and leadership opportunities available
- Educational advancement opportunities the companies accredited university
For More Information, Contact Kammey Grierson at (603) 725-4063 Kammey@snapdragonassociates.com
- Known as one of the best places to live in North Carolina, offering a dense suburban feel
- Centrally located, not far from the mountains or the coast
- Several parks, a lake, and many other things to keep busy outdoors such as biking, boating, fishing, etc.