Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your technical knowledge of capital equipment and machinery to provide consultative solutions to customers within the woodworking industry throughout FL. You will work in conjunction with the territory sales reps and service team to identify product needs for customers that will enhance their fabrication/manufacturing capabilities. You must be self-directed and accountable, a go-getter who is motivated by sales goals, have a strong technical aptitude, be coachable, and have a background in market development. Bilingual with English & Spanish is a must for this role.
- Leading manufacturing distributor of equipment & technology for the cabinetry, moulding, millwork, furniture, and specialty wood products industries
- Multi regional capital equipment distribution company known for having the largest service division of all their competitors
- Member of over 25 accredited industry related trade associations offering career growth and development
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary/guarantee with bonus potential, and uncapped commissions once you have grown your market
- Outstanding benefits package, paid vacations, holidays, and more
- Professional growth, advancement, and leadership opportunities available
- Educational advancement opportunities the companies accredited university
- Orlando is one of the fastest-growing cities in the US
- The cost of living in Orlando, FL, is about 3% lower than the average Florida cost of living; making Orlando an excellent choice if you are planning to move to Florida.
- Orlando offers hundreds of recreational activities that you could enjoy