Do you have a background in Organic Chemistry and a knack for working with people? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
I have a great opportunity for A TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE with synthetic organic chemistry experience.
- Manage a sales territory
- Maintain current sales accounts and develop new ones within your territory
- Recommend course of action to the VP of North American Sales
- Provide technical support to customer base
- Must be willing to travel (50%)
Why work for this company?
- My client is a global leader in the field of laboratory application and instrumentation, analytical and environmental testing, chemical synthesis and biotechnology
- They are growing—25% YOY for the last two years
- Terrific culture, great energy - they invest in their team members, promote from within
- They are on the cutting edge of technology
- Salaries are competitive as well as the bonus plan
- BS degree in Chemistry (MS preferred)
- 1-3 years of technical sales experience and/or customer support
- Engaging/energetic attitude
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
- Strong multi-taking and negotiation skills
Position is based in the Greater Charlotte area. Relocation is not provided. If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company!
Keywords: organic chemistry, customer support, sales, technical sales, instrumentation, analyzing data, application notes, technical sales presentations, travel, North American Sales, mechanistic organic chemistry