Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in Commercial Door Hardware to build relationships with customers and increase the company’s market share by working with an existing group of clients, as well as developing new business. As part of the team, you will bring your competitive and hungry to win attitude to increase sales and overall performance of the company. Salary based on experience.
- Fast paced and employee centric company.
- Company is growing and expanding, as well as being heavily invested in technology.
- Established company that has been in business since the 1940’s.
Benefits & Features:
- Excellent compensation package
- Internal training and continued education on products within the hardware industry
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401K with a company match
- Opportunity to work remotely for the right candidate!
For More Information, Contact Chelsea Livingston at (603) 725-4062 Chelsea@snapdragonassociates.com
- Located about 1 hour north of New York City – enjoy suburban living, with easy access to the “Big Apple”.
- This time-honored town sits right along the riverside of the Hudson River and is packed to the brim with history.
- Tons of great places downtown for shopping, eating, and enjoying the beautiful scenery!