Technical Sales Rep- Great Remote Opportunity
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions. They are a high-growth organization, with committed leadership, located in a vibrant Southeast location. This company offers a terrific culture with great energy. They invest in their team members and promote from within.
They need an astute Technical Sales Rep with chemistry/biochemistry experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong chemistry foundation in life sciences, previous experience in a customer-facing role, and be capable of multi-tasking.
- Develop industry leading accounts for peptide research and drug development
- Network with top researchers, biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Deliver high level technical presentations at customer sites, tradeshows, and conferences
- Engage in negotiations and provide technical support to customer base
- BS degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry
- 2-4 years of technical sales experience and/or customer support experience
This position offers a competitive compensation, great benefits and potential growth. This is a remote position that also requires the ability to travel (50%). The company will be launching several products within the year—very exciting time to join.
If interested and qualified, please send me your resume and we can discuss this terrific opportunity with a great company.
Keywords: organic chemistry, customer support, sales, technical sales, instrumentation, analyzing data, application notes, technical sales presentations, organic chemistry, peptide synthesis