The candidate will work closely with the applications engineers and use strong project management skills to drive results and increase customer satisfaction. He/she will work on specifically defined projects, provide a high volume of training and presentations to customers as well as attend technical conferences and fairs. In addition, he/she will be responsible in evaluating the market for new applications where our products and services can provide new solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service skills and technical advice to customers pertaining to process control systems for injection molding.
- Build new and maintain current relationships with clients and potential customers
- Develop and deliver technical training to customers
- Continuous analysis of market trends where offered products and services could provide controls as well as full molding solutions
- Evaluate current system solutions and sensor positions and identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Deliver product and application training and presentations to customers
- Work collaboratively on a team to achieve new markets
- Maintain system descriptions to reflect accurate and up-to-date information
- Will be a technical expert for the product line.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in plastic injection molding and its processes including setting up of machine parameters
- Ability to travel up to 80% domestically and internationally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Strong project management, analytical and presentation skills.
- Process Engineer knowledgeable in process controls including corresponding soft/hardware preferred.
Associates or technical degree required in industrial/mechanical or related discipline.Click here to apply online