STACK IT is looking for energetic Technical Recruiters to join our team in Mississauga. This position is ideal for people who are motivated to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced environment where hard work is rewarded. Joining our team, you will be immersed in a WINNING performance-based culture, where we value quality over quantity.
We invest in your success, spending hours of ongoing training and personal development.
You must be able to relate to many different personality types on a daily basis and display both hard-work and smart work to beat the competition. However, for people who are self-motivated, driven, and LIKE TO WIN, the growth potential is unlimited!
- Full- cycle recruitment from sourcing the candidates using a variety of search methods to submitting the candidate to the Account Managers.
- Involved in building a robust candidate pipeline and tapping passive IT talent.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone and video screenings on daily basis.
- Delivering professional candidate experience by designing and managing the process end to end.
- Participate on in-take calls with clients, refine the job description and posting the role on the ATS.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices and be well-versed in creating Boolean Searches.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations in consultation with the HR Manager.
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience preferred.
- IT recruitment agency background is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate the ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!