Position: Technical Recruiter
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote (hybrid)
Summary: The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work -related activities.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
- Subject Matter Expertise: 5+ years of recruitment experience in the Technology space, 2 years experience working specifically in cyber security. Demonstrated ability to build networks and source talent leveraging innovative methods and tools.
- Curiosity & open-mindedness: Possess a desire to seek out new experiences, embrace change, and be committed to building your knowledge • Insight, Impact & Influence: the ability to gather and synthesize data, leveraging this information to drive and influence strategy and key stakeholders.
- Engagement & Adaptability: a knack for using emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people. Ability to build strong client and candidate relationships at all levels.
- Ethics, Determination & Resilience: do the right thing, fight for difficult goals despite challenges and bounce back from adversity.
- Drive & Team Work: highly motivated and results-oriented; clear team orientation and the ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Technology Recruitment – 5 yrs
- Enterprise Corporate recruitment exp – 5+ yrs
- Tenured experience in contracts
- Cyber Security Recruitment experience 2+ years
NICE TO HAVE:
- Financial industry