endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is assisting a Global industry leader in finding a Technical Project Manager. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that specified strategic projects and initiatives are executed according to plan including development of and adherence to project timelines and budgets, conformance to the company Product Development Process, status reports to key stakeholders, etc. The scope of these programs may be local, regional, or global in nature and will require that issues be addressed in a prompt and professional manner. The Technical Project Manager will be an independent resource reporting directly to the Director of Engineering.
- Develop, review, approve and/or oversee Design Validation Plans for products and components
- Develop, review, approve and/or oversee creation of product specifications based on input from customers and internal Stakeholders including: Product Management, Quality, Manufacturing, etc
- Provide regular project status reports to various levels of leadership including: collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
- Coordinate both internal cross functional resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate designs, drawings and other technical documentation to ensure adherence to the product specification
- Review and provide feedback on technical product analysis including: test reports, FEA, CFD Analysis, etc.
- Ensure active cross functional participation in DFMEA creation and regular maintenance
- Ensure completeness of design reviews with appropriate personnel to ensure necessary information has been integrated into new designs
- Ensure project and product cost targets are met
- Other job-related duties as requested
- May travel as appropriate to support project efforts, resolve quality concerns or professional development
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6+ years of applicable work experience
- Proven ability to drive objective accountability within cross-functional teams. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Proven experience interacting with suppliers, customers (internal and external) and Senior Management
- Experience managing cross regional or cross-cultural projects preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite including MS Project
- Competent in SolidWorks or other similar design software. Strong 3D CAD and/or FEA experience is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of design for manufacturability including best practices.
- Experience with APQP or similar stage gate process required
- Agile/SCRUM project leadership experience a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.