endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International automotive company located in Laval Canada is looking for a Technical Project Manager that will lead the engineering efforts of a major international project in the area Electric Vehicle Integration.
- Control all the engineering and prototyping aspects of the project, including schedule, quality and costs.
- Plan and coordinate all engineering aspects of the project.
- Ensure that the design is in accordance with the client requirements.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed the company’s stringent quality requirements.
- Lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary engineering teams assigned to the project.
- Manage risks related to the engineering deliverables.
- Act as the engineering point of contact with customers, other teams within the organization and suppliers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in systems engineering and in project management.
- Possess demonstrated leadership, autonomy, and ability to work with a team in a matrix-type organization.