Position: Technical Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Greensboro, NC
Experience in IT: 5+ years in similar roles & responsibilities
Job Description: Looking for a Technical PM / Business Analyst to be in Greensboro, NC for managing the ongoing digitization of business process, operations and business continuity for one of our CPG customer manufacturing division based out of that location. This role requires working with the customer directly to discuss business needs, come up with digitization solution that meets customers' needs, coordinate the build & delivery of solutions working with technical development teams and overall end-to-end product life cycle management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills related to IT solutions.
- Proven technical knowledge in latest technologies and both products and custom solutions development.
- Good communication, customer interaction and coordination skills to deliver successful solutions in various technology areas.
- Ability to make contributions as a Project Manager, also as a Business Analyst based on project life cycle.
- Highly motivated, fast learning individual driven by strong technical and business knowledge.
- Overall 5+ years’ experience delivering IT solutions in similar roles.
- Education and degree in IT and/or business areas.
- Delivering solutions on BA/BI platforms and technologies like Tableau, MS PowerBI, OBIEE or Spotfire.
- Previous experience in plant operations & overall manufacturing vertical for any companies.
- Previous experience working for a Consumer Product Group (CPG) company.
- Knowledge of manufacturing tools like GE Proficy, PTC ThinkWorx IoT platform, and other relevant plant operational data acquisition and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory management and real time control & information systems.