Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
For over a decade, The Company has been working with thousands of small businesses to support their call answering needs. We keep it simple: The Company cares for our employees and our employees care for our clients.
Our team continues to evolve stronger and larger and that’s where you play a role.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. A great Technical Product Manager has a strong technical background and excellent business acumen. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. The goal is to provide the blueprint for development of a software that enriches The Company’s differentiation and value proposition.
The roles and responsibilities of an The Company's Technical Product Manager include:
- Owning technical engagements, ensuring timely and successful value delivery.
- Owning the planning, execution, technical engagement, and outcomes of specific implementation projects and assignments.
- Understanding the Company value proposition, key performance metrics, and customer base.
- Developing a deep understanding and expertise of The Company’s technologies
- Ability to interpret The Company’s key performance indicators and integrate with software applications to further exploit The Company’s value proposition.
- Gaining technological knowledge of the construction of applications and services using the The Company platform.
- Developing solutions for The Company service offering and addressing technological challenges using strategic thinking.
- Ability to analyze data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Ability to translate business needs to technical specifications
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Serving as the liaison between the technical team and senior management team to ensure customer success while building applications and services on the The Company platform.
- Alerts colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests & implements custom or vendor supplied systems.
- Designs system architecture and strategy leveraging best practice configuration to meet the business and functional requirements.
- Leads or assists integration testing for all upgrades or major projects.
- Ensures ease of maintenance, application performance, integration, and compatibility with existing systems.
Acts as a lead by spearheading initiatives from concept to completion, while providing technical direction and guidance to other team members (onsite and offshore) to meet all the needs of the customer and the requirements of the organization.
- 5+ years experience of professional software development experience.
- Demonstrated history of successfully leading project teams through entire software development lifecycle
- Experience integrating with APIs
- Experience working in an internal software/product development engineering team, working through ambiguity and being a self-starter
- A passion for helping people find meaningful work that works for them
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
A Little About Us
The Company provides small and medium-sized businesses with professional live answering and virtual receptionist services.
It’s important to note that we are not a call center; we only service our own virtual receptionist accounts. We have helped clients nationwide in diverse industries—from the medical to the legal to real estate and service industries—we have helped all kinds of clients streamline their businesses—from doctors’ offices, attorneys, realtors, and churches to beauty salons, consultants, and electricians.
Our company is built on the foundations of teamwork, dedication, and efficiency. We understand that the basic pillars of a business are communication and professionalism. Our goal is to provide a reliable and trustworthy service—one that our customers will be satisfied with.
Room for Growth
We’re a growing company with plenty of opportunities for career advancement including training and management. We believe in growing together!
Part of a Team
When you work at The Company you’ll feel that you are part of a team and that is because we believe in putting our staff members first. A company is only as good as its employees. We recruit the best and treat them the best so we can all grow together.