endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Solar Company located in New Jersey is looking for a Technical Marketing Manager - flexible work from home options available!
The Marketing Manager role is the primary driver and creator of marketing content for the business in North America. This role teams up with sales, product management and engineering to create a cohesive identity and branding impact in the market. The objective of the role is to maximize the targeted impression of CPS in the market, with media, with customers and to drive cohesive and consist identity and content.
- Collaborate with Product Team to maintain up-to-date and consistent product documentation and customer facing content.
- Drive marcom calendar of planned activities for fiscal year to ensure steady, volume of quality market and customer impacts.
- Drive and manage CPS website content.
- Refine and continually improve primary company presentations (typically Power Point) including modern techniques and creative elements (Company introduction, product line etc.).
- Analyze marketing, sales, and product data to determine areas of improvement/focus.
- Expand and maximize industry media engagement and participation for product promotion and announcements.
- Work to create marketing collaborations with customers and then secure maximum visibility and impact in the market.
- Team with key marketing’s suppliers for execution of exhibitions and events for maximum customer engagement and marketing impacts. Be the leader for execution of exhibitions and events.
- Be the creative leader in North America for new content such as videos (training, promotional, educational, company team/culture etc.), banner ads, print ads etc.
- Be the champion of lead generation, disposition and follow-up. Secure, analyze and distribute leads within organization, ensure follow-up. This includes organizing the database of such incoming leads and integration with CRM.
- Drive regular outbound newsletters and technical bulletins (team with company experts).
- 2 year AA degree or 4 year college degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience related to technical presentations and/or marketing
- Passion, personality and proven experience creating content, using modern digital tools, video production, graphics, promotional materials
- 2 years of experience with solar industry in related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, creator of content
- Teamwork skills across all functions
- CRM skills and experience (Salesforce, SAP, Mail Chimp are ideal)
- Good skills using email, text, phone, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Multiplexer, agile, speed and problem solving oriented, systematic, organized, able to travel occasionally and with short notice for events.
- Work in the Pleasanton, CA regional office (preferred)
- This role routinely uses office equipment such as a computer and phone, video tools
- Requires making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company
- The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Requires working in cramped work spaces and getting into awkward positions sometimes in the field (eg. Video productions with customers at project sites)
Mostly office based work but some travel out-of-town to attend required training, company and industry events, at branch locations, marketing venues or customer PV sites (estimate less than 20% travel)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.