Our client, a global leader in refractory products, with the largest number of locations around the world, has an immediate opening for a Technical Marketing Engineer. Company offers a multicultural, passionate and open working environment, attractive international career opportunities and learning and development at all career levels.
The Technical Marketing Engineer will focus on sales strategy and providing added value to customers. The Engineer will offer technical support through chemical, thermal and mechanical studies; refractory selection, development and application; processes and performance audits, evaluation and recommendation.The Engineer will contribute to both technical and commercial strategies local and globally through market share analysis, competitor's movement, customer's trends and future demand in the Cement & Lime industries. The Engineer will report to North America Technical Director, supporting customers in USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Develop and execute audit process to identify future opportunities, in partnership with sales.
- Understand, monitor and recommend actions related to customer's process and operation conditions, establishing KPI's to compare and identify improvement potential.
- Consolidate, monitor, analyze information related to market share, competition, product performance and application.
- Develop a targeted approach for product portfolio for the region and key accounts.
- Increase company exposure in the technical journals and conferences with papers, presentations and marketing tools.
- Be point of contact between manufacturing, R&D and market served related to: quality control, new products and application.
- Outside travel up to 75% is possible
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- B.S. degree in Ceramic, Chemical, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering Required
- Prior experience in the Industrial Market (Cement, Lime, Non-Ferrous) and/or basic refractories highly desirable
- Previous experiences in a customer-driven sales environment is preferred
- Bilingual is a plus