Technical Marketing Engineer
Location: Loveland, CO
Type / Hours: 2-month contract. No sponsorship or relocation available.
Rate: $65.00+/- p/hr
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Technical Marketing Engineer for a short term contract. This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Lead the development of the NPI and outbound marketing material for the Test Operations campaign
- Create brochures and datasheets for TestOps
- Collaborate with Product Management team to create messaging for TestOps
- Collaborate to create thought leadership white papers
- Create and update field training materials including demos
- Create and maintain PowerPoint Presentations
- Contribute to and maintain the product blog
- Create and maintain videos
- Add new products to product websites
- Test the UX of downloading, installation, and licensing of products
- Basics of engineering and software. Understand electronic industry customer test environments and basics of automated test environments in either design validation, I&V or manufacturing.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with typically 5 to 8yrs.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant specialties.
- Strong commitment to task, follow through on commitments, tolerance of ambiguity, versatility, and teamwork skills
- Familiar with test software
- Experience with automating instruments and test equipment, electronic industry test and design flows.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits. Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.