Title: Technical Marketing Engineer
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1038894994
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Technical Marketing Engineer to work to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a at-will part time (32 hours per week) contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.Description:
Be responsible for product management for client’s vector signal analysis (VSA) software platform, and other software applications in DTS. Serve as the application expert for the VSA software platform. Perform product marketing and business development for VSA software. Develop and implement new product launch plans for software enhancements. Attend core team meetings and participate in checkpoint process. Work with global marketing teams to define and develop the marketing plan and sales collateral.
Work with IST's and regional teams to deploy marketing plans worldwide. Develop and implement product marketing strategy and tactical plans.Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Marketing/Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of Test & Measurement marketing and/or technical experience
- 4+ years’ experience as product manager, planner or NPI coordinator
- Demonstrated experience interviewing and gathering content from customers, R&D, Product Marketing, Product Support, and Production Engineering and leveraging information from existing documentation to generate compelling content.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork, influencing, training, presentation and customer-facing skills
- Experienced in collateral (datasheet, web, video) content creation and production
- Familiarity of product structure and pricing methods
- Understanding of channel strategies and implications
- Great initiative, sense of ownership, and sound decision making
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.