Title: Technical Lead – Web and Mobile TechnologiesDepartment:
Information TechnologyReports To:
Director, Application SystemsGeneral Summary:
Plan, design, develop, and coordinate as a technical lead on application projects. Code, debug, maintain, and document complex system and application programs. Provide business user support.Position Responsibilities:
• Develop, maintain and support Retail systems and mobile applications.
• Lead the analysis, design, development, testing, training and implementation of new application projects.
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of the applications and technical architectures.
• Establish standards & best practices, design guidelines/principles and patterns with focus on performance, scalability, and reusability.
• Consistently demonstrate ownership and on time delivery.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervisionPosition Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with Microservices Architecture and API development.
• Experience with Mobile application development on iOS platform using Swift.
• Working knowledge of Eclipse and XCode preferred.
• Exposure to DB2 on AS/400 not required but highly desired.
• Development experience in Retail industry is preferred.
• Excellent task management and communication skills.SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online