Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a fully remote Technical Implementation Project Manager for our client in the FinTech industry. Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of multiple payment solution implementations for our customers. This individual works closely with our Payers, Vendors and financial partners. Additionally, this role has exposure to our internal Sales, Onboarding, Engineering, QA and Operations groups to ensure a smooth, efficient and successful client experience.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision start your first month.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please.
- Must have experience in payment application implementations and knowledge of ACH, wire, card, check and other payment methods and rails.
- General knowledge of programming best practices, most notably RESTful API development
- Experience with client-facing communication and customer presentations is essential.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills; building effective project teams; negotiating win-wins, issue and conflict resolution, and effective decision making.
- Must be customer-service orientated and consistently demonstrate teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and initiative, but be able to work independently as well.
- This Implementation Project Manager will have technical knowledge of our development/programming environment and will become well versed in the practical use of our product suite. This role will assist in establishing technical business requirements and identifying new or enhanced business processes within our software and services.
- Responsible for set up and configuration of our SAAS products, client communication, maintaining project timeline, assisting with solution design, business process consulting, overseeing custom implementation requests, troubleshooting, issue tracking and resolution, training, and other tasks necessary to execute the contracted services for our customers
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact for channel partners and customers during onboarding projects to ensure all requests delight the customer while minimizing time to go-live
- Conduct demos on our company APIs and portal capabilities; configure data and workflow set-ups in demonstration systems to model client requirements
- Leverages best practices for project management and implementation - including coordinating milestones in the project plan, training guides, FAQs, and any customer implementation needs.
- Promotes and guides payments best practices, while ensuring the Payer’s business goals are being considered/addressed.
- Ensures established success criteria have been met within discussed implementation timeline.
- Documents project deliverables and hands off to Customer Support for any potential or ongoing support needs.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.