The Technical Director manages the technology team to ensure consistent and excellent focus on the research, design, efficient implementation, and technical support of clients and stability and improvement of the company’s hosting infrastructure. A qualified candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of software development, software life cycles, server infrastructure and configuration, continuous integration and build and release methodologies. The candidate will be a team player and will be able to work effectively with a diverse team.
Proficient in handling complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- ● Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- ● Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- ● Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- ● Ability to communicate effectively with internal team and clients
- ● Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- ● Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- ● Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- ● Effectively lead team and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- ● Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of team members in order to suitably assign work and make changes if required
- ● Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- ● Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- ● Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum