Are you an experienced Technical Consultant looking to prove yourself in a thriving organization? Recruitment Partners is searching for an individual with a demonstrated customer focus to assist clients with hardware and software issues.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Strive to meet corporate Service Level Agreements.
• Accept tickets and maintain ownership of those tickets to resolution or escalation.
• Analyze ticket issues that include, but are not limited to servers, storage, workstations/laptops, backup, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, and operating systems, using a variety of approved remote management tools.
• When a problem impacts the client's IT services, work to recognize, identify and prioritize (triage) the problem based on operational impact to the clients and proceed accordingly to resolution, by following standard operating procedures.
• Troubleshoot remotely from our office, where it is most effective and efficient to do so, but schedule to provide support at the client’s site if required.
• Coordinate as needed, with ServiceDesk, third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other PC Corp IT teams.
Your strengths include:
• Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365.
• Skype for Business, and Microsoft Teams.
• DNS, DHCP, File Servers, Group Policy, and User Accounts.
• Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems.
• Server Administration, Storage Technologies, Backup Technologies, Virtualization Technologies, and Security Technologies.
• Network Infrastructure Monitoring, Hardware Troubleshooting, and Helpdesk Expertise.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format, directly to Shamir Ramji & Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca