Technical Account Manager – Electronic Components Manufacturer – Detroit, MI
This company manufactures electronic components and leads the world in magnetic technology. Their expertise allows them to create components from raw materials in-house. The company has been in business for over 80 years and focuses on demanding markets in information technology, automotive and other industries. Their extensive product line is designed, manufactured and sold in global locations across 4 continents.
The Technical Account Manager will advise senior leadership on the enhancement of the Integrated Chip (IC) business segment. This individual will recommend which technologies the business should or should not pursue. This position is also responsible for identifying and extensively interfacing with key IC customers to learn/communicate/influence their technology roadmaps and will represent the company in the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Identify effective relationships with customer technical leadership representatives
- Represent the company at technical seminars, industry association advisory boards, and for industry groups/associations (like IEEE) to maintain knowledge on the latest technological developments in the Integrated Chip industry
- Provide technical-thought leadership informed by research on technological developments on product line
- Support business development activities through the application of marketing expertise/knowledge
- S. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering required
- 0-5 years of experience in product development leadership roles in Integrated Chip reference design environments
- Proven experience conducting successful systematic, objective and critical research related product and business development
- Proven experience effectively leading business presentations
- Knowledgeable of IC industry, familiarity with related technical terminology
- Experience using Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
If interested, please apply directly to this posting.