Our client is looking for a Technical Lead - Product for their growing team.
Full-time permanent role – can be worked from anywhere in the country
- This will be a client-facing role.
- Will oversee a team of developers – 5- 6 team members.
- The team will be across multiple technologies, including web and mobile..
- This person will be the “GOTO person for the technical team.
- This is NOT a hands-on role.
- Should have experience planning and building software from the ground up.
- Team Management, guiding, coaching, mentoring, involved in the hiring decisions.
- The person will work closely with the Project Manager and the Account Manager.
- This person will be responsible for Product Design and Product related decisions.
- Should come from the development background, previous team lead experience is MUST.
- Technologies experience: .NET Web development OR Native Mobile Development (ios/ Android/ Unity) OR Frontend JS development ( any two )
- Will be responsible to make suggestions on the technology choices and approach.
- Will work with the Project teams on – Scope Management, Building roadmap, timelines, and milestones.
- Will work with the development team – Sprint planning, oversee the development, task allocation, and keeping track.
- Will be responsible to oversee the development team – 5- 6 members.
- Will be responsible to guide, mentor the team, will be involved in the hiring process of the development team.
- Will keep track of the development, timelines, and task allocation of the development team.
- Will be client-facing and will work closely with the Project and Account Manager.
- Will participate in the product-level decision, participate in sales call (pre-sales).
- Will be responsible to help the development team to troubleshoot and discuss the technical difficulties.
- Will lead the product discussions from a technical perspective.
- Will oversee sprint planning, task/deadline estimation, and providing insight on the dev teams’ progress and obstacles.
- Will participate in the interview process.
- Will be a point of contact on “guiding the team on technology choices”.
- Should have 5+ years professional development experience with at least 2+ years in a team lead role.
- Technical skills: in at least 2 of the following: .NET web development OR Native mobile development (iOS or Android) OR Unity development OR Frontend JS development OR DevOps and automation.
- Should hands-on experience across several technologies.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a: formal leadership role within a development team.
- Should have experience managing, mentoring, guiding the dev team directly.
- Should have experience in a client-facing role.
- Should be experienced in a “Lead architecture role”.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!