- S4 HANA Implementation Experience (Held a leadership role on multiple (at least one) SAP S4 implementations)
- Preferred: Global S4 implementation in a pharmaceutical company (manufacturing)
- Experienced with SAP Cloud Platform Integration for systems
- Experience with Fiori
- Working knowledge of Security and Basis
- Player/Coach background –
- Not just a manager. Able to manage 3-4 developers (Clarkston and CTS resources) and get their hands dirty when needed.
- Need to have enough familiarity with the S4 modules, tools, integration points, etc. so that they can lead and coach developers on best practices.
- Side by side enhancement familiarity, experience and capability
- Project/Program Management/Leadership
- Takes a consultative approach and strong listener/problem solver
- Can speak to client stakeholders at all levels and message appropriately and relevantly
- High Sense of Urgency and accountability
- Ability to create a plan, get in the weeds and manage the team to the standards leveraging their leadership experience
- Effective communicator – written and verbal.
- Client facing analysis and presentation skills. Executive presence.
Deep Dive Questions:
What is your leadership experience on projects with S4 vs ECC? What have been the major differences?
What is your experience with S4 Hana cloud platform?
How many implementations as a tech lead? What was the scope/size of the project and what was your role?
How did the project turn out? What kind of ROI did the client receive?
***If interested in this opportunity, please provide the contact information of your supervisor/leader on the relevant project or a written reference on your former employer.