Our client in Toronto is looking for a QA - Team Lead to manage a team of QA analysts.
Full-time remote role
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Leads the test automation team
- Takes architectural directives from the Automation Architect and implements changes in the existing test automation framework
- Oversee QA testing done across multiple projects
- Make decisions on a day-to-day issue that impacts the project.
- Evaluate issues and provide well-reasoned solutions promptly.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- 3-4 years of experience leading a test automation team.
- 5- 6 years of automation-focused QA testing experience.
- 5-6 years of experience with automation technologies using Java to utilize Selenium Web driver and Appium
- 3- 4 years of experience with Shell scripting
- 5- 6 years of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with Sauce Labs or similar for automation.
- Experience working with Dynatron
- Familiarity with troubleshooting APIs, and validating API using CURL
- Experience working with Python or similar scripting language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent) preferred
- ISTQB or CSTE certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!