Our client, located in Alpharetta is searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team.
This firm focuses on tax strategy and planning for high net worth individuals and business owners.
They typically do NOT work long hours, even during busy season!
The Senior Tax Accountant will complete all appropriate tax returns and ensure compliance with relevant federal, state and local regulations as well as advise on tax strategies for the organizations.
- Prepare federal, state, local and special tax returns by collecting, analyzing and formatting financial information.
- Resolve client’s tax issues on federal, state and local levels.
- Prepares financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Assist in on-boarding of new clients and perform implementations of/conversions to QuickBooks Online
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- Minimum 5 years related experience preparing both personal and business tax returns
- Must have some supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with ProSeries would be a plus!
This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a great work/life balance and a very pleasant work environment.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online