Full service Certified Public Accounting Firm located in Alpharetta, GA seeks a Full-Time Staff Tax Accountant with a minimum of 2 years tax experience in a public accounting firm. This position will be responsible for federal and state tax compliance and tax planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or parts passed
- Advanced skill level in Excel
- Analytical and technical research skills.
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Positive attitude with desire to build strong relationships with clients and co-workers
This firm offers excellent work life balance and strives to provide a positive work environment where employees are encouraged to contribute to the processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding at firstname.lastname@example.org
IND123Click here to apply online