Our client has an immediate need for a Tax Staff Accountant at their Buckhead office. Position details as follows:
This is an excellent opportunity with a company that offers strong compensation and work-life balance, If you are interested please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that total client needs are continually met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure clients are appropriately aware of their financial status.
- Ensure that the clients’ Accounting and Financial needs are being met in an accurate and timely manner.
- On a daily basis ensure that the clients’ bills are paid in an accurate and timely manner by auditing, coding and processing invoices including credit card statements, while making sure to resolve discrepancies that may exist.
- On an ongoing basis capture and enter necessary codes and financial information in order to produce accurate and timely financial reports.
- Create and deliver on going and periodic financial reports including; balance sheets, cash flows, budgets and profit loss statements, resulting in each client being satisfied with the best information provided to them.
- Reconcile bank accounts timely, ensuring no discrepancies.
- Ensure that there are adequate funds at all times to cover any of the clients’ cash needs.
- Process client payroll on a weekly basis ensuring the disbursement of funds are timely and accurate.
- Issue and maintain the annual 1099’s ensuring they’re sent out and reported in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with IRS requirements.
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent keyboarding skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, time management, stress management, customer service and conflict management skills.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
CB123Click here to apply online