Title: Tax Senior Location: Alpharetta, GA areaSalary: $85,000 - $110,000
$80,000 - $100,000 base salary
7% bonus potential
How would you like to the leave the world of pure compliance behind you and have some job variety? This role is with multi-billion dollar company, and is a position for a tax senior with some experience. You will oversee federal tax compliance, without having to do the compliance prep! Since the final return prep is outsourced you will review completed compliance from the Big 4 provider, and provide the inputs and tax packages.Highlights:
- You will touch every aspect of federal tax: the compliance, provision and planning projects.
- Federal compliance is outsourced to the company's Big 4 provider, however, the tax department still assembles the tax packages, provides inputs and conducts a high level compliance review.
- Federal tax provision and tax accounting is prepared in house and you will gain incredible provision and ASC740 experience.
- The tax department is a profit center. You'll look for ways to lower the ETR, participate in tax planning projects, entity restructuring, and acquisitions.
- The company does have foreign subsidiaries and in-bound foreign revenue, and you will gain some international tax experience.
- This company is growing through acquisition. Many of the planning projects you'll assist with will be modeling tax implications of potential transactions.
- Opportunity to learn transfer pricing and gain some TP experience.
3+ years federal tax experience