endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis has partnered with a local and reputable CPA firm to find a CPA to join their firm and become a Partner in an abbreviated period of time. Our client represents a diverse clientele representing several different industries and locations. Responsibilities for the CPA includes but not limited to;
- Perform and supervise reviews and compilations
- Tax Services
To be considered for the CPA role, professionals should have;
- CPA and/or ability to receive their CPA and a brief period
- 8+ years of public accounting experience
- Technically sound/ Ability to learn new software’s in a short period of time
- Efficient communication and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain long-standing relationships
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.