Tax Manager: $100 - $125 plus Bonus
This position reports to the VP of Tax and will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Reviewing Federal and State income tax forms prepared by the tax staff
- Research complex tax issues
- Analyze financial statement reporting of the company's results and develop & document detail tax workpapers to support the company's income tax positions as well as audit defense and FAS 109 financial statement reporting.
- Manage the quarterly effective tax rate computations
- FIN 48 analysis and other discrete item impact on financial results such as FAS 123R stock compensation and valuation allowance matters.
- Manage Federal and State audits
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years related tax experience. Preferably at least 2-4 years tax experience with a National or Regional public accounting firm
- CPA MUST
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal, Oral and written skills