Our client is searching for a Tax Manager that handles complex tax projects by planning, preparing and analyzing tax planning and structuring opporutnites for primarily private clients.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Assist the Lead Partner on various tax projects
- Prepare complex tax planning strategies for privately held businesses (e.g. s86, s85, estate planning, rollovers, etc) to a point where htey are ready to be signed off by the partner.
- Prepare and performs multiple tax engagements by planning, preparing and analyzing provincial and federal tax returns for organizations and individuals
- Assist clients effectively manage tax risks and liabilities associated with intricate business transactions
- Ensure federal and provincial income taxes for individuals, businesses, real estate, and exempt organizations
- Work closely with internal memorandums, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the CRA
- Guide staff as they progress through their educational programs
- Collaborate team workload requirements and provide assistance to Partners in reviewing staff members
Your strengths include:
- CPA Designation
- 10+ years of experience working in public practice tax group, with a focus on tax planning strategies
- Minimum 2+ years tax planning, structuring and estate planning experience for privately owned businesses
- Completion or near completion of the In-Depth Tax Course considered an asset
- Acts with professionalism and have a strong work ethic
- Demonstration of entrepreneurial leadership with strong commitment to exceed client expectations.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aleem Rattani.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!