North Atlanta CPA firm is searching for a Tax Manager to join their team.
This firm focuses on tax strategy and planning for high-net-worth individuals and business owners. They typically do NOT work weekends or exceptionally long hours even during busy season!
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business-related filings.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
- Manage and mentor members of the tax team
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
- Manage and facilitate IRS income tax audits: preparing responses, creating schedules, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or EA highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years related tax experience with at least 2 years management experience
- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance, and procedures for corporations.
- Familiarity with U.S. federal, state and local reporting requirements.
- Strong experience with QuickBooks, UltraTax and Microsoft Office Suite
This firm offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the whole office works from home on Wednesdays!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online