Title: Tax ManagerLocation: Atlanta, GASalary: $133,000 - $1550,000 total compensation
$115,000 - $135,000 base salary
This is a new position being created due to growth at the global headquarters of a several billion dollar public company in the Atlanta area. There is promotion potential after 2 years with the company.In this position you will:
- Manage the federal return process for about half of the company's entities.
- Oversee the tax accounting and provision for your portion of the company.
- Train, mentor and review the work of 3 federal tax staff & seniors.
- Assist the Director, Federal Planning on tax planning projects.
- Participate in the provision process with the Federal Director and assist on various tax accounting projects as they arise.
- Coordinate and participate in both federal & state income tax audits.
- Prior management experience not a requirement
- Strong project management skills
- 4+ years federal tax experience
CPA o MST preferred