Our client is a progressive, mid‐size, full‐service Certified Public Accounting and Integrated Wealth Management firm located in Atlanta, GA.
Their clients include high‐net‐worth and high‐income individuals and families, businesses and healthcare professionals. The firm offers Tax, Accounting, Business Consulting, Investment Management, Financial Planning, Family Office and Retirement Plan Services.
Due to continued organic growth, we are currently seeking a dedicated CPA with a minimum of 5 years of tax preparation and review experience in a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA license required.
- Recent Public Accounting Experience REQUIRED
- 5-7 years of tax experience including preparation and review
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong professional presence and leadership skills; ability to mentor and develop staff
- Highly dedicated with a positive attitude, self-motivated and takes initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient use of technology including Excel and QuickBooks.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships and provide outstanding client service.
- Review and prepare 1065, 1120S, 1040, and 1041 tax returns
- Tax estimates and projections
- Understands complex tax issues and the application to client situations and transactions. Exhibit a high level of attention to detail throughout the tax preparation and review process.
- Assume full responsibility for supervising engagements and special assignments using established firm policies and procedures while requiring minimum supervision.
- Participate in firm's practice development efforts including expanding services to clients.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including many work/life balance benefits designed to help our employees balance their work and their interests outside the office. In addition, we strive to provide and maintain a positive work environment where each employee feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Click here to apply online