Tax Manager - North Atlanta Boutique CPA Firm.
Our client, has an immediate need for a Tax Manager. The opportunity is with a North Atlanta boutique CPA firm. The Firm has a well established client base and continues to grow. In this role you will enjoy a professional casual work environment, generous compensation and an outstanding benefits and PTO package.
- Manage direct client relationships and provide exceptional client service.
- Review corporate, partnership and individual income tax returns.
- Review general ledger work, assisting clients with accounting and year-end closings.
- Assist with preparation and research of various other compliance filings.
- Review of financial statements (compilations and reviews).
- Maintain high professional standards while representing the firm.
- Consistently apply firm standards to work product while meeting client needs and expectations.
- Champion software/technology solutions and leverage efficiencies for the firm.
- Participate in firm business networking and development activities.
- Coach and develop other staff in an effective and efficient manner.
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA a MUST
- Minimum 7 years of public accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
For Immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com Click here to apply online