Position: Tax Manager (Reporting & Advisory)
Duration: Full Time
Location: BOSTON MA
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor senior associates, associates, and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Research and consult on various tax matters.
- Support the partners and managing directors in the pursuit of new and expanded business opportunities.
- Review tax returns and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Prepare and review tax provision calculations for both public and private companies.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA, Master's in Taxation, LLM in Taxation, or JD.
- Tax provisions and ASC 740 experience. Auditing and preparing tax provisions. CPA or licensed attorney is required.
- Five plus years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience; experience in public accounting is a plus.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Public accounting experience. Big 4 background 6-8 years of experience
What is exciting about this opportunity?
Great culture and team. Bigger, more sophisticated clients Work-life balance This is one of the fastest growing areas in the region. High demand. Lots of opportunities for growth and advancement