Tax Manager / Senior Manager for Business Enterprises Partner Track opportunity in Tampa, Florida
Our client is a very well established Regional Public Accounting Firm with a National Focus, has retained our firm to identify a talented Tax Manager / Senior Manager for Business Enterprises to join their team. This position will have responsibilities in the oversight of enterprise engagements that include corporate taxation and consolidated returns for Flow-Through entities, S-Corporations, Partnerships and merger & acquisition/transaction advisory services. The focus will be on advising and tax consulting, as well as building strong relationships.
This will be an accelerated Partner Track opportunity for the right person!
- Manage, direct, oversee and challenge client engagement teams.
- Recommend tax strategies and solutions to clients supporting business goals and objectives.
- Provide tax technical review for client tax returns.
- Work with business owners and other tax professionals to identify and assess the economic and financial implications of transactions from tax perspective.
- Provide tax technical training to staff
- 7+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA – active certification required
- Experience at the Manager / Senior Manager level in a CPA firm
- Expert knowledge of taxation laws with specialized knowledge of Flow-Through entities, S Corporations and Partnerships
- Expertise with private equity and privately-held businesses a plus
- The right candidate will be “technically curious and forward-thinking” and have an “Entrepreneurial Spirit”
- Must have depth of technical knowledge but have the ability sit, talk and advise clients, attorney’s and bankers!
- Demonstrated experience in building, interfacing and managing clientele base
- Excellent supervisory, organizational, problem solving, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
***Some ties to or knowledge of the Tampa Bay Area would be strongly preferred