Tax Manager - Public (National firm)
Our client a growing, national firm has a need for a Tax Manager for their Raleigh Office.
In this role the you will manage the client’s tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and also recognize tax planning opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for the successful training and development of less-experienced professional staff. Responsibilities:
• Solving problems!
• Building and servicing our partnerships and high net-worth individuals with estate, gift and trust tax planning and compliance needs
• Leveraging your project management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication abilities
• Leading and developing Tax Staff and Seniors in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Demonstrating superior client service skillsQualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Masters preferred• Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license
• Minimum of 5 years' of experience in public accounting with a minimum of 2 years' of managerial experience
• Requires strong background and understanding of C and S Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships
• Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus
• Demonstrated background working with pass through entity taxation, particularly with partnerships
• Preferred partnership experience includes entity structuring, operating agreement review and consultation, compliance, allocations, partner transactions and related matters
• Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning as well as estate tax compliance and planning are a plus
To apply now, send your resume to William at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online