Tax Manager - Public
Opportunity for growth! Are you a Senior Tax Accountant with a CPA and looking for advancement opportunities? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
• Prepare complex tax returns including Forms 1120S, 1120, 1065, and 1040
• Review tax returns prepared by staff members
• Interact with clients and answer questions regarding tax work
• Respond to IRS noticesThe Ideal Candidate
• You've been working as a senior tax accountant in a public accounting firm for at least two years with a total of five years of experience.
• You have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
• You have an active CPA certification.
• You are looking for a firm that will support and foster your aspiring career goals.
• You jump at the chance to help others, and you're ready to join a team of high-performing people.Requirements
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without future sponsorship
• Bachelor's degree
• Active CPA license
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting or related industry experience
• 3+ years' experience reviewing corporate federal and state tax returnsQualified candidates, please submit your resume to William Franks,
Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online