Tax Manager - Public
Our client, a growing CPA firm has an immediate need for an experienced Tax Manager. Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships and provide outstanding client service.
• Review and prepare 1065, 1120S, 1040, and 1041 tax returns
• Tax estimates and projections
• Understands complex tax issues and the application to client situations and transactions. Exhibit a high level of attention to detail throughout the tax preparation and review
• Assume full responsibility for supervising engagements and special assignments using established firm policies and procedures while requiring minimum supervision.
• Participate in firm's practice development efforts including expanding services to clients.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• CPA license required.
• Recent Public Accounting Experience REQUIRED
• 5 or more years of tax experience including preparation and review
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Strong professional presence and leadership skills; ability to mentor and develop staff
• Highly dedicated with a positive attitude, self-motivated and takes initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient use of technology including Tax software (UltraTax, Prosystems, Lacerte, etc.) Excel and QuickBooks.To apply for this opportunity, send you resume to William Franks
, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online