Tax Manager – Public
Our growing, national firm client has a need to add a Tax Manager to their Richmond Tax team.Duties:
• Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning a plus.
• Background in estate tax planning and compliance a plus, but not required.
• Candidate must have ability to service middle market clients, but must be flexible to work with clients of varying sizes.
• Candidate’s strongest traits must be in client service, problem solving, technical and staff development with appropriate commitment to business growth and development.
• Managing the client’s tax compliance needs
• Anticipating tax and business issues, and also recognizing tax planning opportunities.
• Training and development of less-experienced professional staff.Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master in Tax or LLM is preferred.
• CPA – MUST be Active
• Minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
• Requires strong background and understanding of pass-through entities.
To apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William to email@example.comClick here to apply online