Tax Manager - Korean practice
Our client is currently seeking a Manager to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience; manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients; build and manage client relationships
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- A minimum of five years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M.
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships, and strong knowledge of FAS 109
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Korean and English bilingual skills preferred
Click here to apply online