Tax Manager – CPA firm
Our growing CPA firm client has an immediate need to add a Tax Manager to their team.Duties:
· Oversee and coordinate tax planning and projections for business clients/owners
· Review all types of tax returns for closely held businesses and their owners.
· Review or complete tax research projects.
· Gather and prepare information for federal and state tax auditors.
· Proactively communicate relevant emerging tax issues and industry information to clients.
· Provide proactive advisory and consulting services.
· Provide overall leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff.
· Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service and work processes.
· Service consulting engagements with large private and public companies on an as needed project basis.
· Create new business opportunities by expanding existing client relationships, developing personal networks, and participating in industry and trade associations.Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.· CPA is a MUST (MUST have ACTIVE CPA)· 5+ years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax.
· Previous role in a supervisory capacity
· Experience with compliance, heavy tax planning, and IRS communication
· Excellent problem solving and client relations skills.
· Strong communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate recommendations to business owners.
· Ability to supervise and train staff.To apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William
Click here to apply online